PRIME offers disinfection services for buildings and facilities exposed to contamination caused by fire, water, storms, mould, hazmat accidents, crime scenes, and infectious materials.
Disinfection services apply to a wide range of facilities from construction sites, haulage and transport, vehicle hire and public sector institutions. Our proven and expertly validated procedures provide a combination of disinfection and removal of biohazardous contamination, making them more effective than simple cleaning methods. Disinfection is recommended in cases of suspected biological contamination.
Prime provides solutions to a wide range of incidents that present all types of challenges. For biological contamination this ranges from precautionary measures to complete substantial ‘clean downs’. We use specialised disinfection agents and appropriate techniques to ensure a proper disinfection, reducing the number of pathogens like bacteria, fungi and viruses.
We have developed specific procedures with approved chemicals and stringent Health & Safety systems to address SARS-CoV-2 contamination. Our experienced Operational Teams are fully equipped and capable of decontaminating your premises.
- Treatment of all direct and most indirect reachable surfaces of buildings
- Highly organised and specialised programs to isolate cleaning areas
- Stringent processes to eliminate cross contamination
These services help to:
- Reduce the risk of infection or illness
- Prevent cross-contamination
- Reduce downtime in operations
The Prime Approach:
- Dedicated and validated decontamination protocol
- Specially trained personnel
- In-depth and detailed Risk Assessment
Thinking about the environment:
Prime have always been committed to sustainable development and ensure the correct approach to reducing our impact on the environment:
- Fully compliant Waste management
- Fully traceability of collected waste materials
We ensure and control
- Strict compliance with ECDC standards and safety regulations for our customers and employees
- Rigorous control and maintenance programs for equipment and materials
- Monitoring of clearances and qualifications
- Continuous training of our specialist teams
The service delivery after a fire or water damage or biohazard implies specific risks to our employees. We commit to performing systematic identification of hazards and to manage them with appropriate risk assessment and subsequent actions. Any risk assessment shall lead to adequate and appropriate safety measures in order to minimise risks to the lowest levels possible.