At Prime we take the Health and Safety of our Customers and our Staff very seriously and as such we would like to make you aware of the below. We have had these measure in place since March 2020 and will continue to do so until Government guidelines change.
To ensure that both you and our staff stay as safe as possible during this time, could you please follow the guidelines set out.
- Upon arrival, our technician will knock on your door, or ring your bell and step back from your door step.
- If you could please open your door for our entry and then retreat to a safe distance or another room so our technicians can come in and carry out our visit.
- Our technicians will have washed and sanitised their hands when they arrived with their vehicle wash station, and they will also be wearing both gloves, shoe covers and a face mask.
- Once our technician has completed their check up, they will use the bottle of antimicrobial solution they have with them to disinfect every surface they have touched.
- Our technician will make you aware that they have completed the work they need to do, at which time they will explain what stage of the process we have reached, this can be done outside, or at a safe distance inside.
In order for us to try and keep everybody safe, please let us know if you are experiencing any symptoms, or are self isolating with as much notice as possible, as we will re arrange any appointments as necessary. Also please let us know if you feel that you or any member of your household is in the higher risk category so we can advise of further precautions as necessary.
This is currently an ongoing situation where we do not know the next stages of action the government will be implementing, if it does come to the situation where we are unable to attend your property, please know that we will be available on the phone and email to provide advise, and we will be re-attending as soon as possible.
In this time we hope that you all stay safe and healthy, if you have decided to self-isolate as a precaution (as opposed to necessity) and would like help with some basic supplies, we would be more than welcome to try and collect these for you at cost price and no profit to ourselves.