Fire and smoke damage can cause huge physical damage but can also have longer lasting effects if not dealt with quickly and effectively. By following our proven, methodical processes, we are able to achieve the correct results, for both buildings and contents, every time.
What we will do:
- Arrive on scene promptly and manage expectations
- Perform any mitigating works that avoid secondary damage
- Survey the peril accurately to understand the decisions that need to be made to ensure the initial response forms part of a longer term effective plan
- Potential to remove and assess all damaged contents
- Apply antimicrobial treatments to treat mould and hygiene problems
- Design a programme of decontamination works that delivers an effective solution for all parties involved
We provide a systematic approach to fire damage decontamination ensuring the best results are achieved every time.
By ensuring a methodology is identical, whether it be a large or small job we are able to ensure the right results. From the initial site visit we are able to implement a plan of action. Through constant lines of communication we manage all parties’ expectations.