In light of the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we have prepared this guidance for our customers on how Prime DR will be addressing the COVID-19 outbreak.
Actions We Are Taking
Prime DR has a policy in place for all staff in line with Public Health England (PHE) and World Health Organisation (WHO) guidance.
This policy states that Prime DR staff must:
- Follow general hygiene measures in line with WHO
- Follow guidance to self- isolate immediately if they or a member of their household exhibit symptoms of the virus in line with latest
- Not return to work until advised by a medical professional that it is safe to do so, and this has been approved by their line
- Wash their hands upon arrival to the customers property
- Have tissues readily available should they need to cough, blow their nose or sneeze and discard of these
Other Measures in place
- Prime staff that have the ability to work from home have been doing so since 12/03/2020
- Limiting contact between staff as much as possible
- Prime’s facilities and touch points are sanitised every lunchtime and evening
- Technicians vans touchpoints are sanitised every morning, lunchtime and evening
- Technicians have strict protocols to adhere to for when making home visits, including washing hands both before and after entering a property, wearing full PPE while on site, sanitising any areas touched while in a property and keeping a safe distance from people inside the property
Notice for Customers
We kindly request that customers let us know immediately if anyone in their household have:
- Been outside the UK to any Category 1 or Category 2 country within the last 14 days;
- Are showing any symptoms of COVID-19;
- Have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the preceding 14
Cancellation due to COVID-19
Where a customer needs to cancel due to COVID-19, we ask that you contact us at either [email protected] or on 0208 0374333 as far in advance as possible, so we can do our best to accommodate your needs.
Where possible Prime DR will arrange to postpone your visit to a mutually convenient date when appropriate and safe to do so.
We are working hard to minimise disruption and we will continue to monitor this situation as a priority. We take the health and safety of our customers and staff very seriously.
Prime Disaster Response Ltd Unit E, 3 Regal Way, Watford, Herts. WD24 4YJ Company Reg No: 080 633 49 VAT Reg No: 137 745 100